Hotel Wedding Venue Scotland
Celebrate…..your wedding day in style at Dryburgh Abbey Hotel, a very special country house hotel wedding venue in Scotland, with friendly attentive staff, situated on the banks of the romantic River Tweed.
With a wealth of wedding experience, a stunning riverside location, 10 acres of private grounds and the distinctive and historical backdrop of the world famous Dryburgh Abbey ruins, Dryburgh Abbey Hotel offers a truly unique wedding venue in the heart of the Scottish Borders. We have been nomitated finalists in the prestigious Vows wedding awards on several occasions. Wedding Coordinator Julie Hyde won the prestigious Wedding Planner of the Year at the 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards.
Whether you are planning a small intimate wedding or a grander affair, Dryburgh Abbey Hotel offers an enviable choice of venues for your ceremony and wedding reception including:
- Riverside wedding ceremonies in our private grounds
- Unique ceremonies in Dryburgh Abbey ruins (managed by Historic Scotland)
- Hotel ceremonies and receptions for up to 130 guests in the Wallace Lounge, Garden Room, luxurious Abbey Room or Dryburgh Suite
- Marquee banquets for up to 200 guests
- Exclusive use of the accommodation and grounds
We fully believe that every wedding day is unique and very special to you and pride ourselves on the ability to tailor make to suit a wide range of budgets. As such if you would be kind enough to contact us by email or telephone we will respond as quickly as possible. In the meantime we hope that you find some of the links from this page useful.
Other special reasons to choose Dryburgh Abbey Hotel for your wedding day in Scotland include:
- Our wonderful riverside location for your wedding photography
- 38 bedrooms for your guests including a four poster room and our Tower Suites for the bride and groom
- Ample car parking space in our grounds for your guests
- A warm indoor pool and sauna to relax in
- Ample lounge and bar space
- A warm welcome for children and well behaved dogs
- Scottish Borders Wedding Hotel of the Year 2014 & 2013
- Superb opportunities for walking, fishing and cycling