Dryburgh Abbey Hotel Staff
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel staff are consistently praised for their high levels of service and 'can do' attitude. Some recent guest comments :
- Thank you for a very pleasant and relaxing visit. We will be back soon. Keep up the good work!
- Staff very hospitable and friendly, nothing too much trouble. Will come back for a quiet weekend soon. Thanks for a great time.
- We won't hesitate to recommend your Hotel for its exceedingly good service. Your staff well out do any other Hotel we have stayed in for their excellent customer service. Nothing is too much trouble for them, you should be very proud. Thank you for an amazing break.
- What a beautiful hotel and surroundings. We had a lovely overnight stay. The wedding meal and staff were excellent.
- Absolutely wonderful, we really enjoyed our stay.
- Thank you for a lovely stay. We have really enjoyed the beautiful surroundings, excellent, friendly service and good food.
- We have had a most enjoyable time. The staff have made us most welcome and made our stay just great! Breakfast and dinner were excellent. We certainly intend to return.
- Wonderful, welcoming and a pleasure to stay. We will come again.
- We would like to say thanks again for everything - we had a perfect time and look forward to returning to Dryburgh again and again. The Dryburgh is a perfect Hotel with a great location and grounds. What really makes it special is the staff - you do an excellent job and have a great team there.
KEY CONTACTS AT DRYBURGH:
Liz Hodnett - Hotel Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Whitlock - Reservations Manager, email@example.com
Juie Hyde - Wedding Specialist (Wedding Planner of the Year, 2013 Scottish Hotel Awards), firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Hyde - Event Coordinator, email@example.com